PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We will ask you to provide certain personal data when you buy a product, sign up for a newsletter or competition, create an account, or use our website at www.infiniaapparel.com.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, card expiration date), date of birth, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- “Cookies”, “IP address”, please review our Terms & Conditions for more information.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at www.infiniaapparel.com.
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud;
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Process Returns and address complaints and queries - where you return a product or make a query or complaint, we will keep the information you give us to ensure that we comply with our contractual and regulatory requirements, to ensure appropriate further communication with you, and to improve our products and services
- Communicate product offers, events, and competitions - we will use contact details you have given us, along with any information you have given us about your gender or age, and information about your previous orders to send you information about our products, offers and events that we think will be of interest to you.
WE USED THE DEVICE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT TO
- Help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address),
- Improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns)
- Legal purposes - we sometimes need to use personal data that we have gathered from you or third parties (such as law enforcement or credit reference agencies), or that you have provided to us, to comply with our legal obligations or for other legal reasons - for example to trace fraudulent transactions. We may also use your personal data where it is reasonable for us to do so and where there is no disadvantage to you.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We obtain personal data:
• directly from you, for example when you place an order or sign up for our newsletter
• by observing how you use our Site, for example from your transactions.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
Payment: If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy .
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/ .You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout .
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
To fulfill your orders and make the Site available, we may share your personal data with other members of our group of companies.We may also share your personal data with the following categories of third parties:
- Our service providers where necessary to make products and services available to you and to promote our products and services to you, such as our suppliers of IT and marketing services.
- Our manufacturers, shipping and courier companies, carriers, forwarders, warehouses, and any contractors or third party companies that need your information in order to process and deliver your order.
- Credit reference, fraud prevention, and law enforcement agencies where it is necessary for us to do so to enforce a legal obligation or otherwise where it is fair and reasonable for us to do so for example for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Where necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of our group of companies, our customers, or others we may share personal data with law enforcement agencies.
WHAT DO CREDIT REFERENCE AND FRAUD PREVENTION AGENCIES DO WITH MY INFORMATION?
You have a legal right to obtain details of those credit reference and fraud prevention agencies from whom we obtain and to whom we pass information about you. You also have a right to further details explaining how the information held by fraud prevention agencies may be used.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
- Access to your personal data: you may request access to a copy of your personal data.
- Withdraw consent: you may withdraw your consent at any time. Please contact us using email@example.com if you would like to withdraw your consent and we will delete your data in line with your right to erasure below.
- Rectification: you may ask us to rectify inaccurate information held about you. If you would like to update the data we hold about you, please contact us on using the details below and provide the updated information or log on to your profile at http://www.infiniaapparel.com and update your information.
- Erasure: you may ask us to delete your personal data. If you would like us to delete the personal data we hold about you by e-mail, specifying why you would like us to delete your personal data.
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR?
We only store your personal data for as long as is necessary for the purposes listed in the 'WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW DO WE USE IT?' section above. We may have to keep some of your information (such as payments information) for longer where this is reasonably necessary or required by law or regulation, for instance, to prevent fraud or resolve disputes.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our Site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. Please note that buttons for a virtual fitting room, body scanning, fitting measurements may be from third parties and they can collect, use, and share your information at their discretion. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
PROHIBITED USESIn addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms and Conditions, you are prohibited from using the site or its content:
For any unlawful purpose;
To solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
To violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws or local ordinances;
To infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
To harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin or disability;
To submit false or misleading information;
To upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the site or of any related website, other websites or the Internet;
To collect or track the personal information of others;
To spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl or scrape;
For any obscene or immoral purpose; or
To interfere with or circumvent the security features of the site or any related website, other websites or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the site or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .